Bff mini sessions are back!
“Nicole is not only the sweetest girl ever – but such an amazing photographer. My best friends & I did the bff mini shoot, and she utilized the time perfectly and made all of us feel really comfortable. She knows that looks great on camera and directs you on what to do while letting you know you look great while doing it. Her personality makes the shoot so fun and I would loooooveeee to do many more with her. 11/10 ” Lindsay
Did you miss out on bff mini’s last summer? No worries, girly! Now’s your chance to come have some fun with your besties, fall style!
Saturday, November 9th
Birch Grove Park- Northfield, NJ
20 minutes, 5 digitals, $125
What to expect:
Sign up for your time slot- Click here. Your session must be paid in full to reserve your spot.
- Check your email for your contract to sign (if you are under 18, a parent will need to sign it, too!) You’ll also be receiving info for all the fun prepping details. I’m talking makeup and hair tips, what to wear, what NOT to wear, and how to coordinate your outfits to look super cute (and not corny).
- Meet at the park on your reserved time (and make sure to come a few minutes early)!
- During your session, we’ll be exploring and frolicking through the park, throwin’ leaves and hanging out. It’s a time to make memories and to experience what it’s like to have a professional photoshoot.
- After your session, you’ll receive a preview within 48 hours and your full online gallery will be send to you within 1-2 weeks. From there, you can pick your digitals and prints! Prints and extra digitals are sold separately and can be purchased in your online gallery. You can find the print and digital collections here.
To sign up for a time slot: click here!
Print and digital collections: click here!
You can find inspo on what to wear for fall photos on my Pinterest board HERE!
Check out my website at www.nicole-marie.co
Enter my bff mini session giveaway on Instagram: @nicole.mariephotography
Frequently asked questions:
How old do you need to be to do a bff mini session?
- Any age! Literally. 15? 95? Let’s do this!
How many girls can be in my group?
- As many as you’d like. If you have a really large group, you always have the option to schedule back to back sessions so you can have 40 minutes instead of 20 minutes. It’s not necessary but it would allow for more time if that’s something you’d like to do!
What should we wear?
- Outfit choices are SUPER important, they can make a photo go from BLAH to gorgeous. Cute ripped jeans with trendy sweaters, jewel colors, fall dresses, denim jackets, hats and hair scarves, these are just a few ideas. I’ll be sending you all the tips on what to wear once you sign up for your time slot…from colors to what stores to shop!
What kind of poses will we do?
- So, I love the cute little traditional poses, but the best poses by far are the fun ones. With a series of prompts, I’ll be directing you to capture lots of adorable laughter, frolicking around and capturing your friendship as it is in real life. No stiffness, fakeness, or cheesiness here. This is all about the fun experience and bringing out your natural beauty and personalities.
*Because mini sessions are available on a limited basis, all bookings are final and non-refundable. They cannot be rescheduled to a new date or time. If you are unable to attend your time slot, you are welcome to gift or re-sell it to a friend or family member. In case of inclement weather, mini sessions will be rescheduled to November 10th.
One more thing…head over to my IG @nicole.mariephotography to enter my mini session giveaway!